September 14, 2009

Reality check..

when i was pregnant i had done a post about a wishlist about the genes which my baby should inherit

it was as follows:

Mine
My eyes (yes!! he has it)
My lips (Nope)
My face structure (Another no)
My hair (yes)
My temper (yes)
My stubbornness (yes)
My love of reading ( i need to develop this..although he does like to chew books)
My IQ ( dont know about this yet)
My love of food and cooking ( he does love to eat)
My love for fine things in life ( another unknown thing)
My financial judgement ( he loves money:))
My manners (a long way to go..)

His
His skin ( i really really hope so)
His height ( yes:))
His nose (yes)
His complexion (yes)
His body structure (yes)
His even & patient nature (dont know...it hasnt developed yet)
His gift of gab ( let him start talking..then we will see)
His extrovert nature (yes..he loves to interact with other ppl..except dvlites:))
His family values (need to inculcate this in him)
His belief in God (ditto)

Something I wouldn’t want the baby to inherit from either of us
Our moodiness (i cross my fingers for this)
Our extreme cautiousness ( he is very cautious about hurting himself)
Our inclination to always be politically correct (ditto abt crossing my fingers)

i would do a development post on his 10month birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment