September 14, 2009

Hopefully back with a bang!

I made the blog pubulic a while ago...and although I knew I would have a very few visitors..something always prohibited me to publish a post!

Now that this is my personal diary again..maybe I would be a bit regular...I certainly hope so...

Had Gouri and Ashish over for lunch today. Was a host after a long time and cooked a nice enough after a long time. Pasta for starters, rajma, jeera aloo and white chicken for main course and celebrations chocolates for dessert.

Pretty washed out today but the feeling of restlessness doesnt leave me. feel so alone and tiny in the biiiiiiiiiiiiiig world. or very claustrophobic in this small house! cant decide between the two.

need to do something....i feel my life is just passing me by.

regarding my sweet angel, he is growing up day by day. he is one of the most cutest kids i have ever seen. everyday i feel blessed to have such a non-fussy child.

i really need to take him out more. otherwise he will also clam up in a shell like me.

regarding s and me, the distance seems to be growing. life has become quite monotonous. i feel sorry for the poor guy too. he works so hard. doesnt have a life outside his office and home. but then, maybe that is his problem!

i really wish i had someone to talk to...:(.....but then what would i talk about...have nothing to talk to...

i am devoid...

No comments:

Post a Comment