October 3, 2008

Discovery ke side effects - II

As the D-day is coming nearer, the frequency of my delivery dreams is also increasing. Dreamt another one last night, where my sister, me and my cousin are all pregnant and due on the same date. The doc gives us an injection and shows a thermometer type thingie wherein if the 25 mark is crossed, labour would begin. My sis's thermometer begins to climb steadily and soon crosses the 25 point mark and we proceed to encourage her to push...push...and push..

And then lo and behold....out of a skin coloured hot-water bottle...comes a feeding bottle!!!!! and then a plastic doll....which after scraping off the plastic becomes the baby!!!!!!! And it has its hair styled in impeccably cut long layers!!!!!!!!!!

Can anything get more weirder than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment